Your mental and emotional wellbeing world of choice.Life can feel overwhelming. We face different Challenges
There are so many different aspects to deal with: relationships, parenting, kids, work… all of which can affect our emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing.
It’s totally normal for anyone to face challenges in life. According to WHO, 1 in 8 people around the world live with a mental disorder, but that doesn’t mean the other seven are all well and thriving.
Wellbeing sits on a spectrum, and we experience a continuum of needs throughout our lives. This means that there’s no one-size-fits all solution to your wellbeing, and that’s what we’re here to help you with. We’re here to walk with you through life. To support you with whatever you need to deal with, however you want to deal with it. People are unique, so our approach is unique. We provide over 175 areas of help, across 45 specialist approaches through therapy, coaching and healing. We want wellbeing to be at the centre of your life. So that you can thrive. Part of that may be dealing with issues and solving problems. Part of that may be setting goals to move towards. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help you find and live your better quality of life. How could we fit sessions
From That Hakkini was Born To help each person write the chapters of his story with his own hand, Happier Ever After
- Elevate the consciousness of the Middle East by educating, counselling, and coaching people towards a healthier relationship with themselves, their families, and their community.
- Support mental health and wellbeing specialists who share our passion for driving change in our region, by providing them with the right ecosystem and infrastructure to thrive.
- Remove the stigma from mental and emotional health.
- There is no physical health without mental and emotional health.
- Every individual has a right to mental and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Professional help/support should be accessible, affordable, and convenient.
- People have the answers to their own problems. Their power to change can be unlocked and guided.
- We’re all unique in the way we learn and change. Transformation takes many different paths.
- Personal growth is a ceaseless journey of discovery about how to be.
- Societal change starts with the individual. People make ripples.
Founder & CEO
Abeer has an exceptional track record, across two decades, in driving business growth through evidence-based corporate communications, branding, research- based strategic marketing, and concept development initiatives. Her experience spans multiple industries including real estate, hospitality, banking and retail. She has had influential roles in international and regional organizations including Barclays, Burson Marsteller, Al Barari Real Estate, and Ipsos Stat.
Abeer’s true passion is being a voice of change and understanding how to improve the quality of people’s lives. This has led to a 12-year journey of self- discovery and study, gaining multiple certifications, with world-renowned experts in transformational coaching, psychology, and counselling.
MSc Industrial Relations & Personnel Development, London School of Economics BSc Management, London School of Economics Food Addictions’ Counselor, European Certification Board Co-Active Life Coach, Coaches Training Institute
Nabil Al Rantisi
Nabil has over 15 years’ management experience in the capital markets’ business in the MENA region. His expertise includes nurturing and sustaining robust relationships, and leading sales and trading activities of capital markets for institutions and HNWI.
A respected name in the industry, Nabil established and launched the Wealth Management Division at Daman Investments, and previously held pivotal positions at regional heavyweights including MenaCorp and Rasmala. A serial entrepreneur with an appetite for bringing exciting concepts to the region, Nabil co-founded 1762, one of the UAE’s first successful homegrown gourmet deli chains. He also co-founded Pickl, the UAE’s fastest growing burger brand.
General Management Program graduate, Harvard Business School MBA, Southern New Hampshire University BSc Finance & Banking, Amman University